When it's gonna be bad it's always in the morning.

I can be symptomatic anytime of day but usually the 'bad ones' are in the morning. I lay on my bed feeling like I am drowning from a stormy surf smashing me around inside my own body. I'd rather not drink gatorade or broth as soon as I wake up but if I must I must. If you are similarly symptomatic in the morning what do you do to minimize the sensations? 

I stay in bed.  ? I get really moody and irritable in the morning.  I was logging "events" for holter monitor and jeeez....  that explains me feeling tired and crabby!  ? On a good day, my morning symptoms are done 10 - 11 a.m.  on a bad day more like 4 p.m.  I have more good days then bad.  I cope by having my kids stay up late and get up late.  They're normally up at 9, but if I'm feeling extra tachy I'll let them sleep until 10.

Mornings are terrible. I get really depressed and have a lot of healthy anxiety in the morning and have to re-go over the reassurance my doctors have given me to talk myself out of fearing heart problems with my left veins hurting and my pulse feeling weak and fast. No cardiologist of mine is concerned but I always am from about 9am-2pm!