Hospital ?--hair dye reaction?

So i am house bound i dont go out much cause this lovely pots .i wanted my hair doing so my mum bought the hair dye and did patch test day before. I was fine. So yesterday went on putting it on and i started to react within minutes i started to go dizzer and i started to go hot faint i felt myself go to faint so my mum quickly washed it of my heartrate was high so i lay on floor waited drank water still was high so they called 999 for a amblance and come took me to hostpital and i  had half a saline drip about 600 ml they said looks like reaction to hair dye the same hair dye i used from 2002/2011 stopped didnt dye as was un well why sudden alllergy ?I personally think was pots attack caused by chemical senstivty as i got no swelling or blisters and saline took red away of blood pooling . I now feel like i been run over by abus my resting heartrate 20 more than ussal and standing in high hundreds i so weak today i just felt doctors were so keen chuck me out the hostpital they were not bothered as my heartrate and blood pressure laying was good  to them i feel so alone in this no help of doctor wise ???

The same thing happened to me with hair dye years ago.  I have not had problems with lightening (highlighting) my hair at a salon.  However, I tried using a dye (it was a darker color) at home and developed dizziness and very fast heart rate--very similar to what you describe.  I also do not think it was an allergy but it was some kind of reaction to the dye.  There are a lot of blood vessels in the scalp and chemicals placed there are easily absorbed. 

I've never tried using hair dye at home again since that scary experience.

I'm not sure what to suggest except not to use that dye again! 

My daughter just had a similar experience with a tanning lotion.  It's the kind that you use like hand lotion and then gradually you look more tan.  It actually works really well and you don't look orange!  I put it on her legs for her, as she's been very ill, and right away her legs started swelling, and turning red.  She didn't have the POTS reaction like you, but she does have MCAS and seemed to have developed an allergic reaction.  She's used this a lot in the past with no problem.  We stuck her legs under the bathtub spout and washed it off in a hurry.  Fortunately, no hospital needed. 

I have had multiple issues with hair color, make up, nails polish...over many years and my doctors finally said no more. For some reason it just sets my POTS and NCS off horribly. They are not sure if it is also part of my allergies.