Running a low temperature

BillC

Hello any one run a low. Temp mine runs 94.7 right now I know that borders on hyperthermia but I still fell hot a get cold sweats. Any one have any problems with this.

Thanks I normally run around 96 to 97 but recently I have trouble with heat and cold now but this is the first time I know of that it has been this low. I even tried two    Different thermometers to make sure it wasn't a mistake. What next with this mess I fight the cold sweats all the time. 

It's always low but 94.7 was a little freaked out but I lived ok now outher than to many doctors office visits thank for the info stay warm cold here burrrrr

My temp fluctuates a LOT which they are getting a picture of this hospital stay. Spending a lot of time at 95 sometimes lower and when I get a fever it goes higher than expected as well, some up to 106. 

Wow have not had it that high just usually low but I can jump up a degree or two if I am in a lot of hot weather but have not had that much time as you have in the hospital sounds like you have had a hard time but glad to see your still fighting the good fight have a great day 

That was my first thing I did both item I used two different thermometers on oral and one a brand new certificatoryed dr type for the ear. I had an older ear but with temperature ranges I invested in the professional one the unit one model newer than what they use. I also have three blood pressure units I just bought a new certified unit with blue tooth to record event onto my iPad as well as a unit for iPad users and the old fashion type I used as a volunteer EMT but your right with those numbers I thought it was wrong as well but it wasn't. Thanks for the tip have a great day 

I am very sensetive to cold or heat as well, sorry you have to deal with it. In the hospital they've used several different types of thermometers and rechecked several times, it was definitely me. Doing better with antibiotics and seeing much less extreme fluctuations. 

That seems to be one of the biggest problems for me is making sure I stay at a constant temperature it seem like all I do is get to hot then to cold and so many cold sweats if I am out in the heat I always am drenched with sweat to the point I bring several  shirts and always have a few towels I muesli drenched with sweat  or in the cold I get the shakes that I can't stop I have had them for over a hour a few times it is so easy to take for granted how much our body does automatically 

I get the same problem with the cold feet and even hands 

Sorry miss the thyroid yes I have had it tested I just had a new set of blood test done yesterday and included thyroid again I know some times they can get  Bad results from any test  so better to double check everything I feel like I gave a pint of blood  but it's a fine one thing to help it's worth it from Reading in here I see a lot of people use endocrinologist to narrow down items thanks for the suggestion  though 

3 hours ago, BillC said:

Sorry miss the thyroid yes I have had it tested I just had a new set of blood test done yesterday and included thyroid again I know some times they can get  Bad results from any test  so better to double check everything I feel like I gave a pint of blood  but it's a fine one thing to help it's worth it from Reading in here I see a lot of people use endocrinologist to narrow down items thanks for the suggestion  though 

Yes hypothyroidism make boody feel cold and cool down body temperature, also I read once it can cause cold hand/feet but my doctor said to me cold had/feet primarily because of poor blood circulation