Feeling Fuzzy

artluvr09

I have been very lightheaded the past couple days. Yesterday I was getting more of the dizziness and today I am really lightheaded and brain foggy. My vision is also blurred today as well. Does anyone else get blurred vision with lightheadedness? I didn't notice it until i tried to color and i couldn't see the pages clearly. Its frustrating! What do you to to help your lightheadedness and blurred vision? 

When my daughter's POTS is acting up (high hr), she gets real lightheaded (not to be confused with vertigo) and her vision will blur.  Significantly, sometimes.  I would say that I probably wouldn't try to color when this is happening because it might make the dizziness worse.  I think I wouldn't color too much while this is happening.  Seems to me that I've read that you get vertigo some too?  I would be careful doing things that take too much focus until the symptoms subside.  Hope you feel better!

I don't know if I get actual vertigo. But I do get where I feel woozy like my head is swaying like i'm on a boat or something. Hope that makes sense. and thanks! I do feel a little better with the blurred vision :) . Lightheadedness isn't as bad but still lingering.