As Needed Treatments For Anxiety Feelings

lewis

Looking for ways to treat anxiety feelings that can be used as needed either by medication or supplements? I've tried xanax but it doesn't agree with me. My doctor prescribed me buspar but don't want to be on something everyday for something that only affects me occasionally.

Klonopin (clonazepam 0.5 mg) is a very effective drug. On my first and second day, I felt dizzy but then it is fine. I took it for about a month and then they put me on venlaflaxine which doesn't do the same job. This too made me dizzy and felt weird in my brain for a weak. It is hard to describe, but it felt like thingling in my brain, but 50 cm above my head.

There is methocarbamol 400 mg, which they sell with acetylsalicyclic acid (aspirin) or paracetamol (Tylenol). It is a muscle relaxer and it is cheap. Don't need a prescription.

You may just be very sensative to benzodiazepines, I have Xanax but it's the extended release so it really doesn't work very well or days where I'm have random panic episodes, so I just use it when my mind and body just seem too overwhelmed by visual stimulation, and noises, etc. I would say that mindfulness and meditation have helped me a lot as far as the anxiety goes, that being said its not a quick fix, it's something you kind of have to do each day and work it into your life.

I haven't found anything that is a quick fix, although I would desperately like to. I take Xanax but only very occasionally because benzos scare me. It also makes me quite drowsy a few hours after taking it. I've tried essential oils (lavender) and I find the smell too strong. I don't ingest them, just use them as aromatherapy.

Klonopin (clonazepam 0.5 mg) is a very effective drug. On my first and second day, I felt dizzy but then it is fine. I took it for about a month and then they put me on venlaflaxine which doesn't do the same job. This too made me dizzy and felt weird in my brain for a weak. It is hard to describe, but it felt like thingling in my brain, but 50 cm above my head.

There is methocarbamol 400 mg, which they sell with acetylsalicyclic acid (aspirin) or paracetamol (Tylenol). It is a muscle relaxer and it is cheap. Don't need a prescription.

Not sure where your located but methocarbamol is prescription only in United states. Boooo.

If you are up to reading a book, you might want to read The Mood Cure by Julia Ross. Her book goes into detail about diet and natural supplements that help anxiety and depression. Both of these conditions can be caused by unbalance brain neurotransmitters.