Tachycardia Symptoms Changing?

Evergreen

My HR used to be atleast 120 when standing and could go up to 200 BPM. Now when I stand and walk around my HR is between 85-105 max. My systolic bp is usually in the 100s now when it used to always be much lower. I was hoping I was healing but my other symptoms are still there. I don't understand why if my BP/HR is basically normal why I still have this horrible fatigue, body tingles, head symptoms ect? Has anyone's tachycardia improved but other symptoms are still there?

For example right now: 107/57, 76 bp resting. That's SO much better than it used to be. But I feel completely miserable. My head and tingles are worse than ever and I have zero energy. Any thoughts?

The patterns of my tachycardia and bp have changed a few times through the years but my symptoms have remained fairly consistent. My pots neuro is in the process of scheduling me for a repeat of my autonomic testing. I had it done early in 2011. He said he usually has to retest his patients around the 5-7 mark as the pattern tends to change over time and retesting allows for more targeted treatment.

Yes, there was a period where going to the bathroom, going downstairs, changing clothes was a very difficult. My heart would be pounding. I think my blood pressure was always fine. When I checked it at the store or it was checked at the doctors, it was 123/80.

Symptoms improved over the years with short periods (2 months or 1 month) where my chest was in quiet mode and re-remembered what normal felt like.

I have read that dysautonomia symptoms come and go. Sometimes, the set of symptoms change.

My hr has been better in the winter months versus the summer months. The tingles I assume is nerve pain. Have you found things that make nerve pain better or worse? If I have any synthetic vitamins (i think it's the b vitamins or folic acid) or anything fortified I light up like a Christmas tree. Also eating red meat helps keep my nerve pain levels down. Hope this helps. I know it's miserable.

I have felt some improvement recently with taking consistent vitamins (b vitamins formulated for mthfr genes, magnesium, vitamin d, and an herbal thyroid supplement), and also making sure I get a snack every couple hours. Just eating a green apple in the middle of my day has been helping a lot. I think my problems could be due to blood sugar. Also I eat red meat regularly.

Thank you all