swollen veins and painful hands

Radha

have any of you had red painful hands, that feel very heavy like all the blood has shot down to your hands, and veins in arms get very big and swollen, this happens after i eat, and my hands ache very bad, its worse when i get hard beating in my head too, and i can feel blood beating very hard in my hands too, eating is a nightmare! i have low blood volume, so i assume thats the reason, but wouldnt it be great if there was some remedy for this?

have any of you had red painful hands, that feel very heavy like all the blood has shot down to your hands, and veins in arms get very big and swollen, this happens after i eat, and my hands ache very bad, its worse when i get hard beating in my head too, and i can feel blood beating very hard in my hands too, eating is a nightmare! i have low blood volume, so i assume thats the reason, but wouldnt it be great if there was some remedy for this?

I just wanted to let you know that you are not alone with this. This happens with my hands and feet. The veins get HUGE and are even worse if I am hot. I also had the problem with the beating in my head although it took me awhile to realize what it was. Mine feels more like by brain is actually quivering (try explaining that one too the doc :D it results in some very odd looks) I can usually make the head thing go away with position changes unless I am very tired. With the feet, I just have to keep them raised above my heart and with the hands a temporary fix is to raise them and shake them.