Feel Worse When Sleeping In!

artluvr09

Does anyone else feel worse when they sleep in? I forgot to set my alarm last night. I usually wake up around 8:30 or earlier depending on what hours i work that day. Today I have off. I ended up sleeping until like 9:10 am! I usually get anywhere from 6 hrs to 8hrs of sleep but last night i got like 9 and a half hours of sleep. Instead of feeling more rested I feel more tired and worse! I woke up feeling achy and have been all day. Could be because I slept with the window open because my parents had the pellet stove on and it was like 75 degrees indoors. I am much more tired today and my brain fog is worse! I wish i could sleep in and feel rested instead of feeling more tired!

Exactly! I tend to feel best anywhere from 6 hours to 8 hours of sleep every night! not more than 8. Also when I sleep in I have trouble sleeping that night even though I am tired! Its so frustrating. Like sleeping in for just one hour makes me feel blah the rest of the day. Blurry vision all day, tired, and brain fog. Tomorrow I am planning on waking up on time!