First Week Of Work Completed

My first week of work is completed :). I am still a little overwhelmed but things are getting easier. Everyone there is so nice and its a nice atmosphere. So far not too hot :). I had an appointment with my dr today and she is sending me to a dermatologist because I do not sweat. i have never sweat and I am hot most of the time and its strange. Anyone else not sweat?

Not sweating, anhydrosis, is a common feature for people with dysautonomia. It's good that you are having it checked out out as anhydrosis can be serious as it prevents your body from being able to cool itself.

Congrats on completing your first week of work! You should be proud of yourself!

Thats good to know! It is so frustrating because I always feel hot a lot of the time and when I feel hot I always feel lightheaded and sick.

Another question does anyone else get sick on elevators? They tend to make me dizzy. When i get off them I feel like i am still going up and down its a weird sensation and I feel dizzy for a little while afterwards. Its strange. I have to use them though at work to bring the shelves of books upstairs.

LOL. Elevators do that to me to.

Another thing that gets me is walking down a floating dock. It messes with me. I feel like I am going to fall in.

These things did nothing to me before I got sick.

What gets me, and I laugh at, concerning elevators is how long it takes me to recover. I feel like I am holding on for quite some time after. Then I am laughing at myself, and no one around me knows why.

Exactly! I hate being on floating docks or boats for that matter lol. Yes it takes me a little to recover as well I like have to hold on to something because i feel like i am going up and down even for a little while after or i feel like i am going to fall over lol.