Really Off Day.

artluvr09

Not feeling well at all today. Started with feeling hot in my face and cold rest of body before lunch. Then after lunch I started feeling weird like hungry an hour and a half after i ate which i never do i can usually wait until 3pm when i have my snack. So i had a snack at 130 even though i had lunch at 12 then I got heart burn and a weird stomach. Stomach pain in my lower left abdomen and having stomach issues a few times. not nausea though thank goodness. And I have been really woozy since like 3 pm or earlier. and the dizziness gets worse. whenever i turn my head i get a woozy sensation like I'm on a boat. I hope its not low bp because i take atenolol twice a day and my bp runs around90s/60s and i hope it won't go lower after the second dose i just took. i can't skip it because i am not supposed to. can gerd cause dizziness and stomach issues? I hope its nothing too bad. I just want to feel better! what helps with the dizziness? when i turn my head i get dizzy. even sitting still watching tv i get dizzy. i never feel this bad!

My son has GERD and that starts in your stomach. I don't know about being dizzy. Do you have a home monitor? Maybe take your bp and hr and see if anything seems funky? I get ringing in my ears and woozy when my numbers are off. Sometimes that's a clue that I am getting sick with a virus too. My numbers are the first thing to go wonky...usually lower.

I hope you're feeling better now. Maybe it's the alignment of the stars or something, because I'm having the worst day I've had in a very long while today. Not sure about gerd, but sitting with my knees up helps me sometimes. Also, wearing PC glasses that block blue light have helped with dizziness/wooziness caused by TV screens and computer monitors.

Hang in there!

Sounds like an episode of vertigo. My daughter's (aka DizzyGirls) major symptom is vertigo and this is what happens to them. And, oh dear, don't watch tv! My daughters get REALLY dizzy watching anything that moves. (They do a lot of "listening" to tv). The stomach feeling....we observed that when their vertigo is worse it causes a lot of acid in their stomachs and sometimes when your stomach is overacid it can kind of give you that hungry feeling. We use Pepto Bismol to keep the acid under control during those worse times. (We use zantac at night). That woozy feeling too....like on a boat, or as one of my daughters says, like in a fishbowl. Don't turn your head to quickly. Make people adjust to you during these times. Stay sitting up, too. Lying down can make it worse. If your medication regimen doesn't conflict, you might try some meclizine (antiemetic).

Hope you feel better soon!

Thanks guys! I think I drank too much lemon water that day. I had half of a half gallon of lemon water the day before and the rest that day so i had a half gallon of lemon water in two days. I think that is what caused my heartburn and stomach issues which probably made me dehyrated which probably caused the dizziness. I am not going to have lemon water again! I felt much better the next day