Hair Color That Doesn't Smell So Strong?

Does anyone know of a blonde hair color that doesn't smell so strong? I get migraines and I have a very sensitive sense of smell. i have never colored my hair because the smell bothers me so. I did get pink highlights once and the smell was terrible and i never want to do it again. I want to get ombre hair. My grandma tried using the kaleidacolors powder lightener that smells fruity more than chemically and has only a slight smell but it did not come out as light has i'd hoped. I do want to know if there is any blonde hair color that doesn't reek of chemicals that would work for ombre color. I hate having migraines.

I have the same migraine problems and use Olia ( an oil base one ). It does not have a strong smell at all , you can get it at Walmart, Target etc.. It is by Garnier. I don't use the conditioner that comes with it though..too much of a perfume smell for me. I have brown hair so don't know how well it works for blond.

I use henna based permanent color. No ammonia and it does not damage your hair. Actually makes it shiny and strong. These henna based ones or natural ingredient will usually use some kind of peroxide for lighting. It really all smells like botanicals. If you want to try reds or browns, you can use straight henna powder but be sure not to let it come in contact with metal during the mixing process. I use glass and wood or plastic. Metal creates a reaction to the plant chemicals. Then you can get a shampoo that is henna based to help keep the color longer. It does not last as long but it is cheaper if you do it yourself and get it in bulk powder. If you have lots of hard to dye grey it is better to go with the lighter colors or highlights.

I was asking about the blonde. I have light brown hair and i want to use blonde halfway down my hair to make ombre which i think is a popular hair style now. and i will have to try this stuff! :)

I'm like you Artluvr. Only one I can use is herbatint. I bought it online. Got light blonde and it worked well. No stench either. I was going to try olia but thought all the extra oil would give me pimples probably. I get too sensitive to things.