Fatigue

geneva

I've found that taking supplements to support my adrenals makes me feel less fatigued. I think I currently take a glandular called 'adrenal extract'. I also take extra Vitamin C and B5 in addition to a multi-vitamin. In the past I have tried MSM and cordyceps, although I found cordyceps made it harder for me to sleep.

A doctor I used to see gives this list:

http://www.drrind.com/adrensupport.asp

hth, Pam

Guest tearose

Good question. Haven't figured this out yet. I take a daily vitamin and extra calcium. The fatigue is unpredictable so I havent been able to sort it out yet. The suggestions above about coq10 and more b vitamins have been mentioned before. That sounds like it is worth looking into. Also, some kind of adrenal gland support sounds reasonable. Let us know when you find the right formula! I'm too tired to figure it out!

I take Biometics it's liquid vitamins that does help with energy, I started taking it years ago for migraine headaches. I have had my doc's look over the info and have given the OK for me to take. There are some products that with POTS you have to be careful with but have found what works for me. The web site is www.biometics.net/lifestyle

I take One a Day Weight smart it has green tea extract ECGC . It raises blood pressure so ask your doc first depending on the meds you take! I asked my pharm. and he said no because it can cause high blood pressure well that's what I need because mine stays so low! My doc said ok so I've been taking them since then and it does help. Nothing will do away with the fatigue but every little bit of extra energy helps!

Wish I could earnestly say yes to your question...but my answer to you is, no, not really. I have used NADA, aka enada, which seems to help a little. The best thing I've found is to stick to a consistent sleep/wake cycle.

Nina