Doctors In Pennsylvania

bethanyh

I was diagnosed with POTS in mid January and am now searching for a doctor in Pennsylvania. I live in Central PA and there are NO doctors within my area who are knowledgeable enough about this syndrome. Any suggestions?

I am new to the DINET website so any help at all is much appreciated!

Thank you,
Bethany

Hi Bethany,

Welcome to the forum. I am a Forum Ambassador and am glad you decided to post your question. If you ever need any specific help navigating our site, please feel free to send me a private message. In the meantime, below I have attached a link to our physician list. Hopefully, there is a doctor close enough for you to see on the list. If not, another member may pipe in with a name for you.

Take care,

Katie

http://www.dinet.org/index.php/physician-list?view=physicians

Hi Sarah,

I am located directly in the middle of the state. To the west is Pittsburgh and to the southeast is Philadelphia. I have checked in with smaller locations such as Harrisburg and a few others but am not coming up with anything helpful.

Thank you in advance for any leads,
Bethany

Welcome Bethany, I understand this search all too well. I live somewhat near you - perhaps we could private message? After intense searching, I found a cardiologist who was willing to treat me.

And that quote in your signature - I just favorited it last night as I browsed Twitter during an insomnia episode :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...