Can we set up chats???

Sue

I'm sure this has been brought up before but is there anyway to set up a chat on this site?? It would be great to have a scheduled chat during the week!!! Please let me know what you think or if we can even do this?

Sue

Sue, as I recall from a while back, Michelle indicated that a chat feature is not currently available. Hence, those interested in chat should make sure their personal profile is up to date with their chat info, such as AOL's instant messenger, MSN's version, ICQ, etc. (all three of these are free, stand alone programs that will allow you to chat on a PC or Macf computer).

nina

Hi Sue!

Actually there is a chat feature available with the forum but it costs extra and we have decided against it at this time....mainly because we don't have anyone to moderate it 24/7, which means anyone could get on there and say anything. I feel my #1 responsibility on here is to keep you guys safe, so that is the reason we have held off on chats.

Michelle

Michelle, thanks for the correction. I couldn't remember if the hosting company didn't offer it or if we had to buy it as an extra. Hopefully, next time, the info will still be in my brain.

Nina