Really Tired This Week.

artluvr09

It seems like ever since Wednesday I have been more tired. It seems like I am having trouble waking up in the morning where I just feel weak, tired, and my pulse has been higher when I first wake up too. yesterday and the day before my pulse has been 88 and 89 which is fast for a morning resting heart rate. Today is the worst tiredness. I have been sleeping well I get 8 to 9 hrs a night. I am just so tired I don't even have the energy to work out. I started my vitamin b2 400 mg yesterday for my migraine prevention and that should be giving me energy so I have no idea why I feel blah!

maybe. In the mornings my blood pressure isn't as low because I haven't taken my morning meds ye t and the beta blocker I am on makes it run in the 90s/60s. This morning I took my blood pressure because I felt my heart beating fast again and my bp was normal but my pulse was high. my bp was 109/63 but my pulse was 100 and I am upright with these high pulses. I know the 88/89s aren't too high for a resting rate but today was highest of all with a heart rate of 100!

You need to pace yourself, rest when you can, and space out your activities; Caffeine is not such a great idea with tachycardia. Sometimes tachycardia can be the cause of fatigue, but sometimes we are just tired. I had company for Thanksgiving and I'm exhausted. So I feel for you. Just take it slow. Even if you don't feel like working out, you should go anyway!! It increases your metabolism to exercise. I walk my dog every day for 15 minutes, and do the elliptical and rowing machine at the YMCA twice a week. Don't quit; fight the good fight!! Just check with your doctor and listen to your body. Have you had your blood work done lately? You could be anemic or low in vitamin D3, too!