Corgard/nadolol Is Working Wonders For Me!

handmadebyemy

I've had POTS for 8 years now and have worn compression stockings since I was diagnosed 5 years ago. I've also tried Dr Levine's Exercise Protocol but didn't have much success with it. The stockings were what helped the most until my neurologist started me on Corgard (generic is Nadolol) for migraines. Its a beta blocker and has helped trememdously with my POTS symptoms. I no longer have blood pooling in my legs and can stand for much longer. I've stopped wearing the compression stockings all together. Its not a miracle cure, but this is the best I've felt in years!! The only side effect I have now is sleepiness but I'd take that any day over migraines and the pure exhaustion that POTS brings.

Its only been a few weeks so I'm cautiously optimistic but I would say defintely ask your doctor about it! I had kind of lost hope and accepted that I wouldn't get much better so this is a wonderful surprise!