Really Wierd Dream Last Night

artluvr09

Has anyone experienced these type of dreams? I woke up at 4 to come to my grandmas. Then I went back to sleep for an hour. But within that hour I had a weird dream that I knew I was dreaming and kept trying to wake myself up. in my dream when I would wake up I would think I was awake but I was still in my dream. it sounds really weird and it was. I hope it makes sense. but this morning when I really woke up I felt disoriented, weak, shaky and just not feeling right This whole day I felt off. I still feel a little disoriented still now. I never had that type of dream before that I knew I was dreaming while I was in the dream. I hate feeling like this. I don't know if it was from that weird dream or not. I really hope I don't have that kind of dream tonight. I have been out of whack all day. anyone else ever get this? what helps?

Yeah, I've had those before, and honestly not sure what helps the weirdness afterwards. Usually I'm like that when my body just can't handle anymore, and it goes down for a long time.

I had dreams exactly like that even before becoming ill. I think they are more common when you fall back asleep for a short period of time. They are awfully disorienting, thinking you are finally awake but find out you are still dreaming etc...