Vaccine That Has Been Linked To Pots In Teenagers

This article caught my attention. Thought it might be worth sharing.

http://next-level-nutrition.com/?p=14952

This is from someone's blog - is there a scientific article which discusses the connection. I am not surprised that Gardasil has problems, as it is a new vaccine. There was a push to get everyone vaccinated by the drug company that manufactures it. Often with new meds it takes a while to figure out the side effects.

I am just surprised that there would be medical evidence of a link to POTS because the medical community at large is not focused on POTS and there aren't many studies done.

The first link for the case study does not come up but the second link for case study does take you to the research. The doctor that did this research does treat POTS patients. Here is a better link to the research.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/ene.12272/pdf

I'm really don't know who you would report the symptoms to. Maybe CDC or who produces the vaccine. That's just a guess.

• 2 weeks later...

I developed pots post my 2nd pregnancy and it is over a year later and I still to this day wonder if if was really from the child birth or if its from the Tdap (or tap one of the two) vaccine the have me in the hospital the day after my daughter was born. I felt fine after birth and received the shot the next evening and went home and everything started the day after that. I guess I'll never know the true cause but I'll tell you one thing I will never get a vaccination again.