Feeling Strange. Anyone Else Get This?

I have been feeling really strange all day. First my mom went to the hospital this morning because she thinks she was having a heart attack. she is still at the hospital and will be overnight to run other tests.

Then im home alone for a couple hours which is strange. Then my grandma picked me up and I am spending the night at her house.

Then it gets really dark outside and we are supposed to get storms and that freaks me out but the weird thing is when it started getting dark and gloomy outside instead of getting anxious to the point I cant function I feel weak, weird, disorieneted and a weird sense of calm. i hope i don't sound like a nutcase but usually when it is going to storm i freak out. I hope this doesn't mean calm before the storm because i do not want a big storm.

Also does anyone else get where two fingers get really hot and red and swollen? right now my middle finger is really red hot and puffy. its really strange.

I can't speak to your first question. But, as for your finger, does this happen regularly or is it a one time thing? I'm wondering if you have a spider bite if it's a one time occurrence. I do get inflammation in my hands sometimes one or both where my blood vessels will become engorged, my hand swells, and is hot and throbs slightly but it's my whole hand not just individual fingers.

I got the calm feeling the other day with the disorientation type of feeling. It was bizarre. But, I decided to just let it be because I loved the calmness. Who knows what is going on in these bodies of ours.

Hope you are feeling better. The weather and the stress of Mom being in the hospital brings added mental stress. Any added stress seems to make POTS worse. Feel better soon.

Thanks! an update my mom is okay :) it was gallbladder stuff. she is going to go to doctors appointments and get stuff checked out :) as for my im better too :)