Suddenly Not Feeling Well

artluvr09

I was feeling hot from my neck up yesterday but not too bad. it went away quickly. Now today just 30 minutes ago I think I started feeling hot again really hot and was really thirsty. My heart is pounding a little and I just feel like blah. I don't know what Is causing it. I also couldn't sleep last night for some odd reason. I wasn't tired or something. and I could feel my heart beating in my chest and I was hot. I now feel Lightheaded a little shaky. really hot. and thirsty. Idrank a water bottle today andn now I am drinking my Gatorade. I don't know what is causing this. anyone else get this way?

Yes, sometimes I feel really hot just before I pass out. I also get very thirsty and drink frequently. Sorry I don't know specifically why this happens.

I feel hot more than I don't.

In my case, I think it's a combination of erythromelalgia (I was diagnosed with it when I was diagnosed with pots), and pots induced temperature irregularities, and chemical sensitivities (chemicals in a number of meds, and many foods mostly).

I'm always thirsty and drinking water or combination of milk and water, constantly through the day. Today I'm hot (but not too bad) but the bottom of my feet are burning, red and a bit swollen making it uncomfortable for me to walk -- that's a classic erythromelalgia symptom, although generally it doesn't happen so much in my extremeties but other places.

blue

Yes - I had a hysterectomy some years ago and the hot I feel from the dysautonomia is distinctly different than the occasional "hot flash" from menopause. I can tell when it is about to hit - I feel weird all over then suddenly extremely hot - my skin is very hot to touch - I get weak and have to sit down for a moment or two - it only lasts a minute or so then, is gone. If anyone has suggestions as to how to control these episodes, I'm all ears!