Lightheaded When Bending Down

artluvr09

I was at the beach yesterday because I wanted to take some pictures. First we went to the lighthouse walked around and I took some pics. But I had a bag with me and I kept having to set it down to take a picture and pick it back up. I didn't get lightheaded until we were almost done at the lighthouse I thought it was just because I was tired. But then we went to the beach so I can take a couple pictures but I was ligthehaded I started to walk toward the waves and I just felt like I could not see straight things got blurry I knew if I did not take pics I would be kicking myself in the but later so I forced myself to walk a little more and I saw shells and picked some up I think that might have made it worse so a couple of pictures then I was done. I felt so lightehasded I just wanted to go back in the car so we did. Does bending down a lot make you lightheaded? It still btohers me that I did not get enough pictures that I wanted.

It makes me feel lightheaded too. I got a purpose made bag to take my camera and lenses. It's quite easy to change lenses while wearing the bag and I can take some extra bites and bottles to keep hydrated! I haven't been able to go out and use it for quite some time now but when I can, I'm all ready to go! Hope this helps, I know how disappointing it can be to have to go home without being able to take the pics you'd wanted!

Yep, bending forward, down can make me feel lightheaded. Lifting my arms above my head used to do it too but this has stopped -- a small win there.

It's off the point a bit but I was adviced to crouch/sort of squat when I needed to get something from the floor or a low shelf rather than bending over, but find that upon standing back up I would experience tachycardia. At that time I could walk for hours (although I'd get tachy when I had to stand and wait at lights to cross roads so eventually I learned to sit on the pavement) and swim for 2kms -- I was very fit. I had that tachy symptom many years when standing and squatting -- long before diagnosis. I just adjusted my actions to it, thought I was a bit weird but never questioned a doc about it. I used to find that just about any weird 'little' symptom I asked about way back when was dismissed.

blue