Fludrocortisone

:) I would assume you are taking the fludrocortisone to keep your BP stable?

That is different than what you take for weight training. Sorry to say, with this, trying anything like any steroid to bulk muscle will onkly harm you in the long run. The most important thing is to keep up with cardio and weight training.

Miriam

:) I would assume you are taking the fludrocortisone to keep your BP stable?

That is different than what you take for weight training.  Sorry to say, with this, trying anything like any steroid to bulk muscle will onkly harm you in the long run.  The most important thing is to keep up with cardio and weight training.

Miriam

I'm not trying to take it as a steroid but am wondering if it will be hurting me while i'm weight training, because then i will stop weight training right now, and or switch to a different medication or stop the medication over all.

No you are talking basically about different paths. It is good to keep up with weight training as much as you can. The flu.... helps your BP to stay stable so you CAN exercise. Exercise is our friend. Although right now I am not a great example!! Miriam