Really Lightheaded Feel Like Passing Out Went Outside Felt Worse?

artluvr09

I live in Pennsylvania and Its stormy here. there is a cold front I think coming in and there was a really bad storm early this morning. I went to take a shower and I think I took too hot of one. I am really lightheaded now where Its hard to focus on things Then I went outside to take some pictures of the storm clouds and to hopefully get fresh air to feel better but ii felt so worse I couldn't concentrate on anything and things look blurry. im not goiogn to pass out because the only time I passed out was when I was 11 years old and I am now 22. How do I stop this uncomfortable feeling? can hot hot showers lower blood pressure? what do I do to feel better? and why did going outside make me feel worse? now when I type its blurry as well. what is wrong with me? I also have a slight headache.

Hot showers and bubble baths, I love, but my body doesn't. I usually pass out a couple times while trying to shower, even when my water is cooler. I think it's the hands above the head thing, because I pass out easily when my arms are up.

Hot stuff is usually a no no for me. I love hot tea at night, some peppermint, or honey vanilla chamomile, and if it's too hot, I pass out drinking it. Many a burn happened before I realized I needed to make it cooler for my temperature to deal with.

The more triggered I'd been, the worse temperature effects me.

Laying down often helps me way more than cooler temperatures... it's more about stabilizing my body's blood pressure than about ambient temperature. For me, very hot showers feel great until that moment when my bp starts to crash... I have learned to use warm as opposed to hot temps in the shower.

I think we just have to learn what our "triggers" are and attempt to avoid them. Hot showers are one of mine as well as lifting my arms above my head, standing too long without moving around, sitting upright with legs dangling too long, going for prolonged periods of time without eating, and singing for prolonged periods. I'm sure everyone has a list of their "do's" and "don't's"