Bp Was Low Today And High Last Night

Was 141/120 last night and now in the low 90's over low 50's. Have been in bed all day. So weak. Is this typical stuff with dys. I have so many questions. can't wait to get into Vanderbilt.

This is part of it. When they get you on the right medications for blood pressure, it will get better. My son's blood pressures were all over the place and they had to be adjusted several times. He takes midodrine and cannot get along without it. Hang in there and good luck with your appointment.

My blood pressure dysregulation will also have those swings as you mentioned. For me, it is not so much on the low end with BP but more often I get terrible spikes in my blood pressure. Nevertheless, those swings back and forth just wipe me out.

There are options out there to help regulate your blood pressure. You will find everyone is a bit different with what works and what doesn't.

Good luck! Hope you get to feeling better soon!

If BP is high then low, does medication not make it drop to low? My BP is always high at the dr's office but normally my

top # is high & bottom # is low. I have vasovagal syncope where my BP drops very low at times. I'm concerned if I'm on BP med it will drop too low. Thanks.