Saw Dr. Chemali Today!

So just an update, i saw Dr. Chemali and was pleasantly surprised how attentive he was to my concerns and warm he was. He has order a ton of tests, skin biopsy, a new ttt and auto tests, a glucose tolerance and 17 vials of blood to be drawn! He said if it doesnt find answers we will then do an mri of the neck and brain. He says he agrees i have pots but believes i have something else going on and this made me feel very validated after 31 years of sufferring. He says it will be about 6 weeks to get all tests back, some coming from Mayo after they are all done. I am very excited and very nervous about the testing. 17 vials is a lot of blood for us potsy peeps..and i loathe ttts but that said im finnally gonna have answers....yayayay! Thx everyone for ur support!

As my son would say, " Close your eyes so you don't see stars". He's not very good with blood work in more. Happy that you will be able to get the test ran. I know this gives you hope and brings you closer to knowing what your underlying cause is.

Thx guys. I really hope this finds something. At this point i just need a name for the monster and pots just isnt enough of an explanation for me lol. Sue, im not sure exactly what all he is gonna look for with the mri but i do know he wants to rule out chiari, since ive had debilitating neck pain for 28 years, but not sure what else.

Tachy, he is in norfolk, va and his office is located in the heart hospital here with there very own autonaumic lab...very exciting.

Rich, can u tell me what the skin biopsys could be looking for? Im unfamiliar with them. Lol still learning...=) thx

• 4 weeks later...