If You Could Ask Researchers.........

I would love to see research on more effective drugs that target the actual autonomic part of the nervous system so that while we're trying to find our individual root causes, we could be treated better symptomatically and have some semblance of normal lives.

Why don't you ask the researchers. Some have email addresses and are human and nice people.

peripheral blood pressure readings tell you nothing about blood pooling in pelvis and stomach, reduced venous return, reduced stroke volume and cerebral blood flow. Therefore more often than not peripheral (arm) blood pressure readings are meaningless in pots because often its regional blood changes at play leading to reduced stroke volume.

Thank you every one for your input.

The other day I was at the Dr.'s, it was before noon (my worst time in the day) I barely made it to his office, I was having a very bad episode of presyncope with extreme weakness, my vitals

were almost normal or borderline except for my tachy (106 bpm), I appeared OK for them, but, I really wanted to scream at the entire medical group:

[WHY you can't see what is going on in my barely a live body? Why are you using the same medical standards with me? I am not a typical patient having an illness, I have Dysautonomia.

I am really sad (Not from Anxiety or Depression as you think) but from playing this game for 50 years].

I would agree with what you are saying, my tachy is terrible, but my blood pressure never really changes at this point in my life. Even when my heart has been slowed down by medication and its made my heart then beat irregular and i have been very weak and dizzy, my BP has been perfect and i could never understand why or how that could be. So that kind of explains it.