Pots Hole or Hormones?

DSM3KIDZ

I have been reading all of your posts on The POTS Hole and realize that the feelings are all to familiar. At least once or twice a month I fall into these days of pure exhaustion. I'm not tired just completely fatigued. My body feels heavy and I have a hard time getting daily tasks done without forcing myself. Sometimes I would go a month or two without crashing but when I do I have brain fog, feel disconnected from everyone and emotionally down. All these years I've thought it was hormones or a bug or just the exhaustion a mother experiences since it's only been since I had kids. But now after all this research and the POTS, AN dx I can't help but wonder if it's always been the POTS and I was just uninformed.

Who knows it could also be a hormonal thing or something else but it's definitely got me thinking..........

I heard if you have sudden symptoms the chance of recovery is better. I was holding on to that hope because my symptoms became apparent overnight. Now I'm scared my chances just went down. :D

Oh well, it is what it is eventually I'll get to the point of acceptance. I just was sharing what's on my mind. :P

Have a good night's rest to everyone!

Dayna :angry: