Bursts Of Anger That You Regret Later ?

spinner

I really try to be patient in life but sometimes it gets to be too much for me. It can be a series

of little things------last week the insurance company lost my payment and it turned into a huge hassle.

Later that day i went into walmart to find something simple and an employee blew me off and i got irate.

Usually id just forget it and drive on.

A couple days later a family member was giving me "advice" that was unwanted and I cut them off. What is it

about some people who thinks its their job to give people advice?

The only solution for me seems to be to retreat to my bedroom and sleep as long as possible.

But i regret the incidents of anger or impatience and find myself trying to apologize later.

Our endocrine/immune systems are designed to assist us in working through stress. When youre

compromised you just dont have the energy to fight it.

I started a thread on this a couple of years ago....I got a ton of responses. It's like my evil twin comes out, yells, then goes into hiding again. I have never been someone who didn't have control of myself before POTS ....meaning, if I yelled at you, I meant to yell and I wasn't going to feel sorry about it afterward and this didn't happen very often because I was articulate enough that it was rarely necessary. But, with the crazy adrenaline, the struggle to even form a thought when you feel like your gonna pass out, and the fatigue, I find myself snapping at people before I've even had a chance to consider the situation. It's not a nice trait. :-(