Chores And Pots

Kate2011

POTS and Chores  

86 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I dont do anything on that list other then cleaning my room up

So, odd question but I have a really big problem with daily living skills since my symptoms started acting up again.

Laundry, making my bed, and just picking up things on the floor when I straighten my room are especially BIG problems for me. The bending, sorting, standing, folding, moving from washer to dryer (especially) all cause some really serious lightheadedness and near fainting symptoms (I loose my vision mostly - it just tunnels to dark and I get really off balance). I don't usually pass out, but it's not out of the question either.

Does anyone else have these issues? What do you do to cope with them? Do you have a method that helps at all? I'm willing to try anything at this point. :-/

Kate

This is exactly what a occupational therapist is for! A alternative would be a living skills trainer that could assist you threw your local living skills center. They help you develop ways to accomplish those tasks independently. I recieved help before threw living skills center (because of asperger).