London Neurologist

Allotmenteer

From groups on facebook seeing Dr Mathias privately the wait could be 3-4 weeks on the NHS 9-12 months as he really is the only expert in the UK.

Many people have complained that the after care isnt great but the initial appointments are good. You can probably google him and get his telephone number to contact his secretary.

He will see you without a referral. However the appointment will cost privately £350. Too expensive for me when I calculate in travel and hotel costs.

Hope you get your appointment soon.

Rach

Dr Mathias at Queen's Square, my GP sent the referral letter, I haven't spoken to them myself?

Yeah ring up the secretary. She'll send you info and stuff by email and you can send back contact info and your own list of symptoms/history to her by email, on top of the referral letter by fax.

Good luck man, hope you finally get to the bottom of your lyme/dysautonomia issues.

Hi,

I have seen him and am about to go into national hospital for further tests.

I initially had 2 days of autonomic tests then a follow up appointment where i had as 30 minute consultation with him. Then their was along wait for the inpatient appointment. 14months. This is a second opinion as i requested to see him through my Gp in the north of England.

PM me if you want more info.

Hope your appointment comes through soon.