I am New here

Vettprsn

My name is Vickie and I have been diagnosed with NCS, POTS, EDS3

I just wanted to say Hello to everyone. I am niw to the group but have had ANS problem all my life. It has been a hard road but we get through it with friends that support us.

I hope everyone is doing as well as they can.

Vickie :)

Guest tearose

Hi Vickie and welcome aboard!

I hope the next part of your journey includes us fellow travellers! Maybe we can help lighten the load with our stories or laughter.

I needed to take a break so I sat down to visit the board. It was nice to see your greeting.

I've been trying to get my dining room table cleared off for the past two days, I need the table for a meeting monday afternoon...I think I have set a reasonable goal. I can't believe there was a time when I didn't have to take such small steps. Oh well, back to work.

I hope you are doing well today too.

tearose

Thanks to both of you for welcoming me...

Tearose I know how it is to try to clean...When I even do my dishes I do a little bit and then sit down then I go back a do a llittle more....We have to tell our selves atleast we are getting it done...LOL...

Michelle....I finally go another computer. Just got it Sunday so I have been busy trying to put everything on to it.

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner than this.

I will email you soon.

Love and Hugs to all,

Vickie

Hi Vickie, good to have you here! The more the merrier--well, I dont' mean more people should have ANS problems :), but you know what I mean...the more to share their strengths and to help when things get tough.

Nina :)