Multiple Blood Test Blood Draws---Make You Sick?

spinner

Im at cleveland clinic right now, they've been drawing blood about six times. Ive heard POTS patients cant donate blood but never gave a second thought to blood test requirements.

Has this been an issue for anyone else? My internist who's REALLY good advised me to wait awhile before donating anymore. "You've been stuck a bunch, better wait about a month"

When I was a cleveland clinic they took 23 viles of blood and I didn't feel any different, but I would not donate blood.

Who are you seeing at Cleve clinic? I was not impressed with them at all, they may be able to diagnosis Pots but treatment is another story.

I'm out of it after about 5 vials....takes me about 2-3 days to slump then about 2 weeks to perk back up....usually just in time for my cycle (sorry to the boys). I feel always behind the eight ball with blood supply. Have been diagnosed hypovolemic but what I've learned from this forum the test I had was not a true test of blood volume.