Root Canal Bacteria Information

hippychic258

http://healthfreedom...like-the-plague

Anyone who is thinking of having a root canal done or has any root canals.

Thanks

This forum seems to be related to Miracle Mineral Solution; honestly, that alone makes me wary of the logic behind the argument. MMS is an industrial paper pulp bleaching agent which is marketed as a cure-all. Cancer, HIV, you name it, MMS supposedly can cure it. It's sale has been banned by Canada and the US FDA issued a warning against its use in July 2010.

Additionally, the article itself makes a lot of fairly specific claims, but doesn't offer any research links to back it up.

It's interesting information, though.

I hear you guys, but can't help but wonder how much is true and how much is misguided propaganda.

Have you read the 20 comments that follow the article as well?

My grandfather had countless root canals done 40+ years ago, so I'm not talking about state of the art medical equipment, or modern materials. Plus a bunch of amalgam filings. Not to mention asbestos exposure, lead base paint exposure etc etc... But that is aside the point. The thing is - he lead a healthy life and died of old age (and probably missing my grandma) at 93. He was hospitalized twice - once during the war for a shrapnel piece in his thigh and the second time for an appendectomy.

I wouldn't buy everything I might read online, particularly when the statements are not exactly supported by reliable sources and/or research.

On he other hand it is also true that our environment has become increasingly toxic, and our food and life-styles are anything but healthy in most cases.

I've had 4 root canals in the past, and I'd do it again if needed rather than lose the tooth. It's a matter of personal choice I guess.