Finally Appt. Made At Vanderbilt

Sheila1366

I have an appt. to see Dr. Raj. Not til Jan.24th but atleast it is made. Gonna have to save up for the 11 hour trip. I am hoping for some answers. So afraid I have PAF or Shy-Dragers.

My family dr. mentioned the shy-dragers first. Have had terrible time with motility,bladder is having trouble emptying,heart issues,hypoglycemia,chronic head and neck pain,blood pressure drops when anything is in my stomach,trouble walking at times,vertigo,poor balance,hoarce almost all the time and my handwriting has been getting worse. My cardilogist thinks it could be PAF. I had a tilt table back in 2008 and was diagnosed with dysautonomia then but never found out the type I had cause couldn't afford more testing. Don't have the money now but have gotten so sick. There at times I lay in bed at night and just feel I am gonna stop breathing. I get so sick with gastroparesis and blood pressure problems, I just am so weak. Often my legs give out. Keep a wheelchair in the car all the time now.My family dr. told me that no one can be this unlucky without it all being linked somehow. He has a patient that has shy-dragers. It really scares me.