Lightheaded And Numbness In Face After Eating

Due to my motoltiy problems,gastroparsis...my stomach does not empty very well. Don't know if that is whats causing this new problem. I have noticed my heart beating irreuglar after eating. I have hypoglycemia so I check my levels and they are ok. I asked my motiltiy dr. about it today and he is not sure what could be causing this.I am thinking it is my dysautonomia. I am waiting to see Dr. Robertson at Vanderbilt, so I guess no real help til then.

Thanks,

Sheila

I would suspect that you have a candida problem or you're intolerant to what you ate. Treatments for candida are on the web. I used candidase

virastop, garlic, pau d arco, tartaric acid and candida diet. Fwiw tho, I just learned about s boulardi

and it might help too. I just use the jarrow brand.

I used to have gastroparesis all the time but eating the wahls diet, less meat (1/4 lb per day spread

out thru the day) and taking digestive enzymes keep it under control.

Imho, automatically thinking gastroparesis is normal for dysautonomia is counter productive.

Diet, esp gluten free, and digestive enzymes should be considered.

Tc .. D

Thanks everyone.

My GP is pretty bad. No meat at all. I basically live off of liquids and some carbs. like crackers,rice and potatos.But recently my motiltiy dr. put me on remeron and it makes me think of food not stop. he said that is why they put there GP pt.'s on remeron, makes them eat. But the eating is killing me. My gut hurts so bad, I think I have an obstruction now, and I get very lightheaded and just today just went out for about 4 hours after I ate. My BP does drop. Bloodsugar seems to go up a bit...around 120's which is high for me, I am usually around 80's and 90's.My hypoglycemia is still an issue but I have so much going on right now that I don't monitor it like I should.

Thanks for the info.

Just got so much going on. My bladder is losing function and the dr. put me on flomax yesterday. Today I had the most horrid dreams, not sure if that is connected.

Just so tired of being sick.