New Symptom?!?!

Oh, the fun never stops, does it? I have this issue occasionally, and in my case, it seems to coincide with my interstitial cystitis flare-ups....which, of course, is tied to the whole MCAD thing.... makes me want to scream, but that would probably cause me to pass out 'cause of the POTS issues... ;)

my bladder/bowels have never worked the same since I got POTS.....I have the same problem some days if my system is ramped up and I dont go as soon as I get the urge.....I used to be a ward clerk and could hold for like 8 hrs now I have to go right away or I am almost crying from the sense of urgency and not to mention the lightheadedness and tachy........guess its just my stupid out of whack ANS

Bren

This just happened to me the other day, but thinking about it many years back, I had this issue, if I held my urine too long. I mainly have more problems with bladder spasms, actually, but it can go either way with bowels or bladder. I eat licorice for digestion, and if I forget to eat some, I end up all bound up, but usually have IBS. I'm just all over the map...just as long as I know where the bathroom is, I'm usually OK :P,,. but I've have had an accident or two :unsure:

I don't feel like I have to go when it happens. I've been suspecting I have mcad but haven't officially been tested. I was thinking bladder infection but I don't have any pain. I have bowel issues too which have been half treated (colostomy). I'm getting married in September and if I have to wear a pad for this I won't be happy. Lol