The Wild Fire In My State

Hi guys,

I just got home from the shelter, we were evacuated for 5 days, we still see the fire up on the mountains. I went through a very taugh time, our home is still there but it is a mess.

Words cannot express the heartfelt gratitude I have for those who are working day and night to keep us safe from the fire and support our needs in the after math.

I used to live in Durango, CO for over 20 years and we had a fire about 10 years ago. It is sooooo scary and it takes awhile for the land to recover, much less the people. It is so sad that such a beautiful area is being destroyed and they don't seem to be able to get a handle on the fire. I have lots of friends that live in CO Springs area and hope they are all okay. I'm glad you are safe and your home is safe. The trauma of such a diaster, is very deep and takes awhile to recover from. Panic of not knowing what will happen next. Know, you're being thought of.

Issie