Question On Ss Papers, Need Help With Answering

Heres the question on the paper. "How do your illnesses, injuries, or condiitons limit your abilty to work". I have trouble finding words. I am nauseous 24/7, I feel funny (like i m not getting enough blood to my brain), I can't stand or sit down for long periods. If I stand my legs (upper hurt) and lower back hurt. If I sit to long my lower back hurts. but even if i didnt have a herniated disc. i still wouldn't be able to work. i just don't feel good.

The whole not enough blood to the brain sums it up for me. I call it my anoxic brain moments! Does it cause memory problems, you may want to include that? Near fainting moments when you stand up? "I suffer from daily nausea that makes it impossible to function at work as well as causing frequent absences." My lawyer told me frequent absences and a sitting/standing total # of hours that is less than 8 hours is one of the things they look at. Hope that made sense. So if you can give causes for frequent missed days that's apparently helpful? You could mention the excessive fatigue it causes? Just some thoughts. Hope it goes well for you!!

Brye

My lawyer told me frequent absences and a sitting/standing total # of hours that is less than 8 hours is one of the things they look at.

this is good advice. i'm tucking this away in my brain in case i ever apply. (hopefully i'll be able to retrieve the info. haha.)