My Purple Hydrangeas

bellgirl

Just thought you purple lovers out there would appreciate the purple hydrangeas I planted today!! Once in a purple moon?! Or will that Super moon be blue tonight? Have a great weekend :) Joy, Kim

They are so beautiful ~ I just love flowers ~ Wish I could garden like I used too or had someone to help me as I crawl around in the dirt ~ I sure look pretty silly ~ LOL ~ Just me and the dog ~ Woof!!!!! I used to have beautiful flowers and now I have beautiful overgrown weeds ~

Sitting down to plant in "pots" is all I do :) Then I don't have to stand or bend over...bought two other plants that were already in "pots"...I cheated, pink new guinea impatiens, and some ivy for my bathroom!! It was too cloudy here to see the moon. :( Hope you all have a great Sunday :D

Kim we can cheat and plant in pots, cause we are potsies ~ lol I Saw the moon and the craters looked more detailed till the clouds passed over too ~ I love planters and pots now outside with plants that will me back up year after year. I do have some packs of impatient Lucy's that I always plant that remind me of my mom~ She's been gone two years now this month... Sure miss her.

I'm buying a round of hugs for everyone today ~

((((((HUGS)))))))

Have a good night ~

bellamia ~

Spring and flowers are always a sign of hope, new life, and beauty for all of us to enjoy!! Sorry Bellamia, for your loss...

Happy Spring... :rolleyes:

Thanking God for new life :)