I Keep Getting Off/on "fatal Errors" On This Site?

sue1234

Twice today, after I read a post and try to go back to the list, I get thrown off onto a page that tells me I have hit a "fatal error" and try to refresh. Refreshing does not work, so I close it out and go back through my bookmark. Same problem. I had to get here by going to Google and typing DINET and coming in the "old-fashion" way. I just wanted to post this while I am back on the site, in case something else happens. I am not having any other computer navigation problems, just this within the DINET forum.

The forum was being upgraded this afternoon, and that could likely be the reason for the errors. I just got a message saying that the upgrade was complete.

If you keep having these errors now that the upgrade is complete, please let me know. You can send me a PM on DINET or an email at dinetforums (at) gmail (dot) com.

Thanks,

Rachel

All along when I go to a member page my computer freezes (locks) and I have to close off site. It interferes with trying to PM because I go to the member page and start typing new message and it locks up. I have had times I have had it lock up on 4 PM's and I had to keep coming back and trying to finish the message.

I am just looking at Rachel's added message about upgrade, thank you. Maybe it is something with my system in my case since it has been all along. It only does it on Member pages not on forum pages.

best to all,