Tornadoes Everywhere This Week In Usa

tinkerbella

As we are in chronic pain, my heart has been going out to people everywhere this week hit by the tornadoes ~ I wonder if any of our friends have been hit? Last June we had our first scare and did a lot of damage about 30 miles away. It was still scary, packing up all my medical supplies, food, the dog, water, flashlights and something to lay on in the basement.

As I was watching the news tonight, a woman who had lost everything said, "God knows the bigger picture that we don't." I thought for a moment how strong she was, after losing everything. Sometimes, this illness gets us so overwhelmed, that I feel like I'm in the middle of a tornado. Thank God ( or whom ever you believe in), I'm not, but He's knows the bigger picture and he's leading me, cause he knows the way I need to go. I don't need to be living in any fear. I've got all of you right here for 24/7 support. I've got a wonderful family that I love so very much, I have friends, and the best health care team in the world.

Bless all of you who may have been affected by these tornadoes. May you all be safe and sound. I just wanted you to know I'm thinking of all of you tonight

Blessings and Love,

Bellamia ~

We managed okay here in our area of Atlanta. There were some tornadoes around us, but none in our particular town. Although I hear there could be more on their way later tonight.

My husband was at work 2 hours ago when the storms came through, so I had to get the children out of bed by myself. It was tiring, but we decided to have fun. We had a pajama party in my closet, complete with popcorn and Sesame Street! Adelaide especially thought it was great! William was aware of the danger, but it was just a party for Adelaide.

I hope the rest of you are doing well tonight and staying safe from the danger. This was a huge storm!

I'm glad you're alright...and hope others are too. I know after the storm we had last June, my 4 year old grandson would get worried every time it would get dark and think he was seeing a tunnel cloud when we were riding in the car... I finally said put the radio on to my daughter and calm his fears. Finally he stopped when he could hear that there was no warning on the radio. After that, we did have more alerts and warnings...For us they are not the norm. We have also had an earthquake enough to rattle your dishes last year. Some felt it and others didn't. For the most part we are very blessed.

Where I am it's snow and rain. Slippery slop and I was suppose to go out and misconnections left me behind. I always feel that is a sign you're suppose to be home for some reason. My higher power looking out for me today. Have a safe one all ~ I can't see you all, but I know I love you all.

Blessings and Love to all ~

Bellamia ~