Anyone Taken 90Mgs Mestonin?

Right. If your having a bad day and get breakthrough symptoms what do you do? thanks for the answer. I read that Dr Grubb gave one patient 90mgs three times a day! Im currently only on 60mgs as I find the arvo dose its as necessary for me as long as i get through the tough period of the day.

rama,

I'm taking 90 mg a day - 45 - 30 - 15 every 4 hrs starting at 8 am. I can definitely see an improvement in my symptoms. I don't really know what to say about 90 mg at once... That would probably drop my heart rate to a v low/unsafe value. Plus I'm getting some blurred vision as my pupils contract, but usually only with my highest (morning) dose. Maybe the weight of the patient is a factor in establishing the dosage?! - just a wild guess....

I take 60, 3 times a day ~ when I started it the drug store gave me 3 times the amount which was 90mg, times 3 times a day and I was a admitted for a near bowel obstruction ~ My tummy stills pays a price, but I used to have an elephant on my chest all the time. Since the Mito dx things are starting to make some sense now..

rama, i've been on 120mg 3 times a day, building up slowly with 10mg tablets (all short acting). at the same time i was on pantoprazol 40mg twice a day to protect my stomach. although mestinon didn't "cure" me, it was a big help to stay warm and it helped with other things that i forgot, sorry about that :)

btw i did some research on it at that time as i didn't know what was an acceptable dose but it turned out that i was well within limits even at that dose. you could ask your pharmacy to be sure! but of course make sure to check with your doctor what would be best for you!