Crying And Grieving With Pots

tinkerbella

I've been gone too long and under the blankets so to speak since the mito dx. Then at Christmas one of my best friends passed away from complications from something minor. She was in the hospital and went to the bathroom and passed out and died. She was too young. The reason I'm telling you this is none of us know when our cards are up. She was healthy,and I always thought my family would be calling her one day ~ Life is short ~ Live what we have to the fullest!!!! Tell everyone you love, that you love them. Don't be shy, because you may never get another chance.

Now I'm back again grieving another loss, but will be going to a group with her husband as one loss brings up another loss and another. I feel numb and I feel like those of us with pots cry harder than other people, longer than other people and others don't understand. Going to this group will be very hard for me, especially if I start crying. Can anyone else relate or is this just me?

Bellamia ~

I'm very sorry for your loss. I have noticed crying more now that I have POTS. Hang in there. (hugs)

I can so relate. Any time I lose a friend it is horrible for me. It takes a little piece of my heart away. I invest so much of myself and my heart into my friends and family and those of us that are super sensitve it throws us into a horrible place. Time does help things - but, that loss is always there. ((((((((HUGS)))))))))))