Have You Tried Chinese Medicine?

FarmerAmy

I am going to a TCM practitioner right now and my gut tells me this is my best bet. I have gone to several TCM practitioners before (some before I knew I had POTS) and they have all told me I have the same thing (blood stagnation, etc.)

What have other people experienced with TCM? Has acupuncture helped? What about Chinese herbs?

I am wondering if anybody has noticed a significant difference with acupuncture. I feel a lot happening in my body during my acupuncture sessions, but I don't notice any improvement.

A side note...I love cupping!!!! This gives my back so much relief!

I have tried acupuncture and all I noticed was that I seemed to be more relaxed after. Also, the same lady who does the acupunture is a herbal chiropractor and she specialized in Chinese medicine. I always felt so good after a chiropractic session with her but unfortunatley our insurance does not cover it anymore. I definitely think Chinese herbal medicine is not a bunch of bologna though because she did all these tests on me by holding her hands above me and feeling my "energy". This was before we knew I had POTS and we were grasping at straws. But, the results of her " tests" were that my autonomic system was out of whack. So she was right!