Just Found Something And Wondering How It Relates To Us....

lieze

I used to take Guiafenisin before it's patent ran out (Rx form) for my chronic sinus congestion to thin the mucus. Once the patent ran out, it is also (I believe) similar to what is in Mucinex. My insurance will cover Mucinex D but I don't need the decongestant agent currently--just the thinning agent. Taking it as directed is too costly when you have to stay on it. I believe it was also formerly called Entex. I also have fibro and EDS hypermobility. A lot of drugs are marketed for one thing but help other things (or worsens other things). I was taking Singulair to help control asthma (but learned it has allergy treating components) and Zantac at bedtime for stomach (but also has antihistamines). Honestly in me, I don't see that my fibro feels one bit better, and I still have terrible allergy breakouts. Usually (because of the cost), I'll only take Mucinex when I'm 'sick' and being so immunocompromised it takes me so long to get over things and when I get sick, everything does the turkey jerky.

According to the article for it to be effective in fibromyalgia you must adhere to a salicylate free diet.

But the way it sounded to me in time it actually dissolved the lesions involved in fibro.

I thought there were several things going on in the body that sounded similar with the energy issues relating to the mitochondria and ATP and also the issues with hypoglycemia and MCAD.

The sals diet info is new. I don't have the fibers in my muscles anymore. When I first got sick,

my massage therapist couldn't believe how bad it was. She came to my house 3 times a week

but it never helped.

I never looked at what bacon and tomatoes have in common. I just know after trying to eat

these many times, that they cause fibro pain .. It's sad because I still want these .. Lol

I can't remember the details right now but this protocal is also linked to the low oxalate diet.

I've been on that since 2007 - 8. Fwiw tho. Our bodies will pass oxalates through our digestive

tracts if we take either calcium citrate or mag citrate before eating these. These bind oxalates.

Regardless of being on the low oxalate diet, I still get fm pain from bacon and tomatoes.

Imho, this is just another one of those protocals that received too much credit ..