Finding A Dentist

gertie

I've been trying to find a dentist to replace the one I've used for 35 years that retired. It is so hard on me to get the strength to go to a dentist. The first one had a nice clean office & a kind hygienist but I don't like the dentist because I don't trust him.

I went to another dentist today for consultation. The office smelled of something that has made me sick & have headache. I've showered, washed hair & I still smell it. Anyway, it was dirty I feel like I probably caught some dreadful disease, I didn't like the nurse but I liked the dentist. After making myself sick today just having x-rays, I can't bear the thought of going back in that office to have work done that would take 2 hours. I could not stay conscious that long.

Please tell me how do you pick a dentist. I don't have the energy or money to go to every dentist in the area for consultation. Of course DH has to take me. I've asked everyone I know what dentist they use & they all have a different dentist. Sorry for the rant but I'm so sick of all this. Thanks.