Nutritionist

GingerA

From what I've heard, nutritionists aren't trained in food intoleranes only the recommended

foods by our govt which includes the benefits eating gluten/wheat, dairy, etc.

An integrative or holistic doctor can help with food intolerances.

I see that you've eliminated gluten, dairy and sugar. That's a great start . Other common food intoleranes

include corn, soy and all chemicals.

I found it easier just to stick to whole foods. Paleo ... I was low carb / low glycemic and it

seemed to help, esp with glucose issues so I'm getting back to it today.

I agree with Dizzy. I saw a dietician and it was a complete and total waste of my time and money. She was absolutely clueless about food allergies and honestly, I knew much more than she did in many areas because I had been doing so much research. I should say something nice--they are great at calculating calories if that's what you need LOL. ;)

I found help online from several sites after googling 'multiple food allergies'. A good integrative doc is a great suggestion as well.

Thanks for the input. I was afraid that would be the case. I will try the google search that seems to be the best way to go. I looked at the Paleo diet and it looked like a good idea but very hard to put into practice with 3 kids under 15. I will have to slowly sneak changes in on them. lol