Whats The Next Step?

icesktr189

I have severe sinus allergy problems. I am on flonase and patanase, also on zyrtec. I use a humidifier every night and try to stay in the house as much as possible, but these are not working! My POTS is a mess from my allergies and I feel terrible and run down. I have swelling in my sinuses and ears, which makes me even more dizzy and my oxygen levels are down from this too. What else can I take? I dont want to take benadryl every night. It makes me way too tired to function and be able to watch my daughter. Thanks!

yep actually they do! They are a little annoying feeling but its worth it to be able to breathe......I have horrid sinus congestion too and my 3 go to meds are nasonex, dristan and breathe right strips.....for infections I use the neti or the hydrasense.....the dristan atleast gives you instant relief and I find it doesnt aggravate my tachy so its worth a go :)

Bren

nope..... I have used it every day for years and thats on the advice of my ENT (he has many patients who have used it for over 20 yrs without issues apparently)......they have a 12 hr long lasting that you only need to take once a day....I have never had any problems with it aggravating my symptoms or causing adverse side effects....I have tried everything else and its the only thing that helps my congestion