Ok, So This Is Weird, And You All Are Going To Think I'm Nuts, Lol

I'm sure this is totally unrelated to POTS, but who knows, this disease is so strange maybe this has happened to someone here as well. This past month I have been really bad sick, the worst I've ever been with pots. Well,...on seven occasions this past week I have discovered unexplained scratches on my body. The first two I simply blew off and thought I must have scratched myself somehow and didn't know it. But then more and more kept appearing, it's kind of freaky. And even more strange is how fast they dissappear, normally with me I heal ridiculously slow even from minor scratches, but these are staying for a day and the next day they are gone and new ones appear, it just doesn't make sense. They are 2-3 inches long, and a few of them looked like a very narrow scratch like what you would get from say brushing against a branch, and the others look more like a fingernail scratch, wider. They all drew dots of blood along the scratch.

Weird, huh?