Another Er Trip

lieze

Oh I was crying cause I didn't wanna go but I felt so sick I had to.

Experienced extreme weakness!! It hit me right below the heart area kind of epigastric but over to the left.

Started staggering heart went nuts felt like I was so weak I could black out.

Well results are macrocyctic anemia!

Albumin levels were normal/yeah!!!!

I had him check cause I worry about my weight and being

malnourished.

Head CT scan was clear or normal or whatever you call it-yeah!!!!!

So it's iron for me and a slow recovery.

I reacted to the Slow Fe I took.

Racing heart, coming out of my skin, OMG I think I'll die everytime this happens.

Wonder about a liquid iron?

Thinking it could be the fillers in the pill and not the iron itself?

Oh I didn't mention it.

I'm gonna follow up with a hematologist.

And potassium levels were normal. Since I was low last time I thought that could be the problem.

I remember you mentioning corn allergy in the past, maybe the slow FE has corn as an inactive ingredient? Ask your pharmacist. The trouble with supplements is they are not required to list the inactive ingredients. Such a rough time you have had you poor thing! I too, find myself being oddly relieved when they do find something, so that I don't look like the great Hypochondriac once again! Fortunately that is not an attitude I get a lot of anymore, now that I have official dx'es. But the scars never really heal, I am still, to this day, nervous every time I go to the ER that they will just think I want attention and dismiss my issues.

Sandy

Oh I looked like a nut case.

I couldn't walk straight so I appeared drunk and when that intense horrible weak feeling came over me it made me feel so sick I just bawled right out loud. My poor mom.

The thought crossed my mind they might admit me to the psych ward but my doctor actually listened and the symptoms let up enough I was able to speak coherently.

I apologized to her when we got settled in and she honestly seemed okay with it like no shame or concern of outward appearances-it's just where I was at.

I needed help and I'm so glad that I got it. : ).

I'm working on the iron and what I've done is dissolve it in water and I'm trying to drink it diluted so it doesn't hit me as hard. Trying not to stress on it maybe my body will adjust to it and allow me to take more quantity-I'm not giving up hope.

I also drink a lot of milk which inhibits iron absorption. I think I need to try to drink it separate from my meats so I have a chance to absorb more. I really didn't give it much thought before.

Thanks for all of the support.